This event is organized by the Metallurgical and Materials Society (MetSoc) of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM); the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) and The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS).
Extraction 2018 provides an opportunity to gather with colleagues in the global extractive metallurgy community. This conference serves as the host for several important recurring symposia in the field, while also offering new programming tracks, an exploration of marketplace and business issues, a slate of social and networking events, and an industrial exhibition.
Technical symposia for this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Hydrometallurgy 2018, organized by TMS, MetSoc, and SME
- Ritcey Symposium, organized by MetSoc
- Advances in Sulfide Smelting, organized by TMS
- Sulfide Flotation, organized by SME
- Critical Materials Production, organized by MetSoc (where the SCRREEN project will be delved into!)
- Extractive Metallurgy Markets and Economies, organized by MetSoc, SME, and TMS
The draft programme is available here (SCRREEN is on page 52!).
More info via this link.REGISTRATION DETAILS
Comments are closed.