The follow up of the regional EU-Latin America Raw Materials Diplomacy Dialogue organised by the European Commission will take place on 8-9 May 2017 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The event will last 2 days. The Latin American countries which are part of regional dialogue are Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay.
We would like to invite you to the event, this year with the title EU-Latin America Dialogue on Raw Materials: consolidating the co-operation. We will be delighted to count on your presence.
The main purpose of this event will be to consolidate the co-operation between the European Union and Latin American countries part of the dialogue in the field of raw materials. Several thematic areas will be addressed:
• Investment and co-operation opportunities
• Innovation (technology, finance, business models, partnerships, regulatory frameworks, clusters, …)
• Trade, SDG, environmental and safety performance along the mining value chain
• Research, Education, skills and training opportunities along the mining value chain
• Ongoing cooperation projects and initiatives
Particular attention will be dedicated to the EU-Latin America Mineral Development Platform, project funded by the EU Partnership Instrument.More information
Comments are closed.